How Will You Respond?
Is what we have discussed clear to you?
I have put aside all else, in order that I can have Christ and become one with Him, no longer counting on being saved by being good enough…but by trusting Christ to save me: For God’s way of making us right with Himself depends on faith–counting on Christ alone. (Phillipians 3:8–9)
Would you like to receive this gift of salvation right now?
To all who receive him, who believe in his name, he gave power to become children of God. (John 1:12)
All you need to do is ask him, and he will forgive you of your sins and will enter your life.
You receive Christ by inviting him into your life. It is as simple as praying the following prayer…
Thank you for hearing me and making me aware of my need. I know I have sinned and done wrong in your sight. Forgive me of my sins and give me strength to turn from them.
I now confess you as my Lord and Savior. Help me to make you master of my life. Guide me in your ways so that I might be your devoted follower.
What should I do next?
- Let your friends and family know of your decision.
- Worship regularly with a local church.
- Be baptized as a witness and affirmation.
- Plan to attend a small group focused on the Christian basics.
- Share your experience of a new life in Christ with someone.
Here at NSCOG, the next steps are…
- Prepare to be baptized in the next Baptismal service
- Obtain a copy of new beginning dvd by pastor dawkins
- Sign up to meet at the next ministry Saturday to discuss the nbc dvd
- Arrange to enroll in the next foundations class
- Be faithful in worship attendance and n.e.a.t. Opportunities